Study at home learning to become a Administrative/ Personal Assistant.
If you want a career as an Administrative/Personal Assistant, our tutor supported open distance learning administrative/ PA course provides the necessary knowledge, skills and qualification without disrupting your current lifestyle.
The DCA Home Learning Administrative/Personal Assistant course provides training in the core skills needed to embark on a rewarding career as a PA. The DCA supported self-study Admin Assistant/PA course is specially designed, allowing you to learn the skills of administrative management through flexible and cost-effective home study at your own time and pace.
With the DCA Home Learning Administrative/Personal Assistant course your Student Advisor is a Freephone call away. What's more, because the distance learning Admin/PA course is so comprehensive, no prior knowledge or skills are required. The DCA Admin/PA course provides an entry level diploma as proof our your competence and skills.
If you'd like to earn more money and enjoy working as a PA or Administrator, the DCA home study course is the ideal distance learning training course for you.
The course inludes:
• Work-based responsibilities
• Methods useful to improving individual performance
• Methods to support effective working
• Issues of workplace diversity
• Ways to improve health and safety
• Strategies for more effective planning of work
• Customer relations management
• Managing diary systems
• Organising business travel and accommodation
• Dealing with visitors
• The best ways of storing and retrieving information
• Strategies for effective telephone communication
• The best and safest ways of using office equipment
• Ways to carry out your responsibilities at work
• Knowledge of written communication skills
• Methods for communicating more effectively at work
• The best ways of planning work
• Strategies for improving your own performance
• The best and safest ways to support effective working
• Rights and responsibilities at work
• Factors required to successfully supervise an office
• Methods for effective use systems and procedures at work
• Managing and evaluating customer relations
• Research, analyse and prepare support information
• Plan, organise and support meetings
• Develop productive working relationships
• Best techniques for leading a team.
|"Training at home let me study when and how long I wanted therefore I had no restrictions. I feel it was better than if I had attended my local college." — Jessica A B|