Study at home learning to become a Fitness Instructor.
If you want a career as a Fitness Instructor, our tutor supported open distance learning Fitness Instructor course provides the necessary knowledge, skills and qualification without disrupting your current lifestyle.
The DCA Home Learning Fitness Instructor course provides training in the core skills needed to embark on a rewarding career as a Fitness Instructor. The DCA supported self-study Fitness Instructor course is specially designed, allowing you to learn the skills of Fitness Instruction through flexible and cost-effective home study at your own time and pace.
With the DCA Home Learning Fitness Instructor course your Student Advisor is a Freephone call away. What's more, because the distance learning Fitness Instructor course is so comprehensive, no prior knowledge or skills are required. The DCA Fitness Instructor course provides an entry level diploma as proof our your competence and skills.
If you'd like to earn more money and enjoy working as a Fitness Instructor, the DCA home study course is the ideal distance learning training course for you.
The Physiology of Exercise
• Exercise metabolism
• Hormonal response to exercise
• Measurement of work, power and energy expenditure
• The nervous system
• Circulatory adaptations to exercise
• Respiration during exercise
• Temperature regulation
• The physiology of training
Physiology of Health and Fitness
• Patterns in health and disease
• Tests to evaluate cardiorespiratory fitness
• Exercise prescriptions for health and fitness
• Exercise for groups with specific circumstances
• Body composition and nutrition for health
Training and Performance
• Factors affecting performance
• Tests to evaluate performance
• Training principles
• Components of a training session
• Training for:
- Aerobic power
- Anaerobic power
- Improving muscular strength
- Improved flexibility
• Common training mistakes
• Training for special groups
• Nutrition, body composition and performance
• Exercise and the environment
|Just a note to say thank you for a great course. Really enjoyed it. I would recommend you to anyone! — A.R.|