You care about your physical health, now look after your financial health as well.
For many in today’s society, physical fitness has become a way of life and we are bombarded with advice and suggestions from all quarters - the media, books, the Government, and even friends and colleagues have opinions to share.
If you would like your opinion to be based on sound knowledge and fact then enrol on the DCA Fitness and Nutrition distance learning course. Whether you want to learn more about the subject for your own health and well-being or whether you wish to take the first steps in a new career you will find the DCA Fitness and Nutrition Diploma perfect for your needs. There is no doubt that the increasing interest in fitness and nutrition has resulted in a whole range of career opportunities bringing great rewards - both financial and personal. People want to get fit, improve their health, eat well and, generally, be ‘in the know’ about healthier choices.
If you see yourself being a part of this exciting industry, the DCA Diploma in Fitness and Nutrition could be your springboard to a satisfying career.
• Introduction to health and fitness
• Anaerobic and aerobic exercise
• Safe weight-loss procedures
• Digestion and absorption of food nutrients
• Maximising exercise success
• Conditioning for total fitness
• Six steps to planning a workout
As a DCA student, your course fee covers everything you will need to successfully complete the Fitness and Nutrition home study course and earn a DCA Diploma accredited by NCFE:
All textbooks, study guides, and learning aids designed for distance learning
• A full range of student services, including on-line assessments
• A personalised diploma upon course completion
• Unlimited educational support by e-mail or freephone
• Free postage and packaging
Students completing this course rated it:
|Study Materials|| 4.7 out of 5||★★★★✭ |
|Student Support|| 4.6 out of 5||★★★★✭|
|Overall|| 4.6 out of 5||★★★★✭|
Get started today, and you can earn your Fitness & Nutrition diploma in as little as six months, or take up to two years, if you prefer – the choice is yours.