Study at home learning to work in Travel and Tourism.
If you want a career in Travel and Tourism, our tutor supported open distance learning Travel and Tourism course provides the necessary knowledge, skills and qualification without disrupting your current lifestyle.
The DCA Home Learning Travel and Tourism course provides training in the core skills needed to embark on a rewarding career in Travel and Tourism. The DCA supported self-study Travel and Tourism course is specially designed, allowing you to learn the skills of Travel and Tourism through flexible and cost-effective home study at your own time and pace.
With the DCA Home Learning Travel and Tourism course, online study resources and a personal tutor are available to guide you throughout the course, and your Student Advisor is a Freephone call away. What's more, because the distance learning Travel and Tourism course is so comprehensive, no prior knowledge or skills are required. The DCA Travel and Tourism course provides an entry level diploma as proof our your competence and skills.
If you'd like to earn more money and enjoy working in Travel and Tourism, the DCA home study course is the ideal distance learning training course for you.
Module 1: Applying principles in travel and tourism
• The principles of marketing in the travel and tourism industry
• The particular nature of the tourism products and how it will impact on the marketing activities of travel and tourism companies.
• The skills attributed which underpin personal effectiveness
Module 2: Customer Care and Retail Travel Practice
• Customer Care
• Management structures and styles
• Coach, rail and car rental
• Packaged holidays
• Ancillary services
Module 3: Communication and Information Technology
• Reading and analysing complex texts
• Selecting and collating relevant information
• Planning and Preparing for a Formal Meeting
• IT equipment
• Word processing
• Searching for information
• Integrating information
Module 4: Tour Operations and Using Information Sources and Materials.
• Tour operations
• Tour Operations Contractual Components
• Tour Components and Costing
• Marketing Tools and Reservation Methods
• Job Functions of Key Tour Operator Personnel
• Information Systems and Material
• Classification and Storage Systems
• Marketing and Displays
• Airport Reservations
• Fares and Ticketing
|You helped me make my dream come true. I always wanted a diploma in Travel & Tourism. — Faugette V.|